Pages

Wednesday, 2 September 2015

CiteHR.com - A COMMENT FROM A Cite HR MEMBER - CiteHR.com ல் வெளிவந்த ஒரு வாசகரின் கடிதம்


VETRY Started The Discussion:
Dear Members

I Have Found One Very Interesting Articles In 'Easy Happy Life Maker' Website About ISO 9001:2008 In Tamil.
Mr. K.K. Gangatharan Posted This Articles. This Is Very Helpful To Give Training To Workers. I Am Attaching
The Same.

Thanks,

N. VETRY,
Asst. General Manager (Admin)
Lebracs Rubber Linings Private Limited,
Puducherry
Attached FilesProvided by community member VETRY. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: pdfபாகம் 1.pdf (324.0 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 2.pdf (296.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 3.pdf (166.5 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 4.pdf (327.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 5.pdf (282.2 KB, 21 views)

Dear Members Further to my above post, I am attaching some more items. N. VETRY,

Dear Members

I have found one very interesting articles in 'Easy Happy Life Maker' website about ISO 9001:2008 in tamil.
Mr. K.K. Gangatharan Posted this articles. This is very helpful to give training to workers. I am attaching
the same.

Thanks,

N. VETRY,
Asst. General Manager (Admin)
Lebracs Rubber Linings Private Limited,
Puducherry
Attached FilesProvided by community member VETRY. Register to join your network of peers.
File Type: pdfபாகம் 6.pdf (224.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 7.pdf (118.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 8.pdf (223.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 9.pdf (291.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: pdfபாகம் 10.pdf (254.0 KB, 17 views)

No comments:

Post a Comment