Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2023

God's voice - Short story - K.K.GANGADHARAN

                                             God's voice 

            One day a disciple saw a dream. In that dream, God came in front of him. God said to the disciple, "What do you want? and can I help you?" The disciple said, "oh, God. if you come to my house, I will be very much happy.   God promised to the disciple, that I will come to your house and I want to see your house and also how do you keep your house whether it is dirty or clean?". 


            The disciple became happy because God will visit his house. So the disciple cleans her house and wears a new dress to receive God. And he is waiting for God. At that time a poor lady knocks on her house's door. But she didn't open the door and shout like.  An old lady goes..go. God will come to my house shortly. The poor old lady has gone. After that, she is waiting for a long time. God didn't come.  Again she heard God's voice that I came to your house but you didn't open the door. She says that I don't know when you have visited my house. Yes, I was visited like an old poor lady... Then she becomes sad and feels worried. After that, she thinks to hear after I should give my love to all because god may be in any kind of human being.

            ********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment